Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Workforce Development Consultant
IntoWork Australia are seeking a full-time Workforce Development Consultant based in Parramatta. The successful applicant will be driven, motivated, results focused and passionate about developing a sustainable business pipeline.
About the company:
IntoWork Australia is a vibrant and dynamic national group of 11 companies with over 1,000 staff providing excellence in working with businesses, Government and individuals. Through our 11 brands, we deliver a range of workforce solutions including Apprentice & Trainee employment, Labour Hire, Recruitment, Training and Disability Services. IntoWork Australia supports a vision of vibrant futures for communities to thrive through integrated workforce solutions and enabling choice for individuals.
The Workforce Development Consultant will work closely with the NSW Business Development Team in building a sustainable pipeline of new and repeat business together with supporting team project timeframes and deliverables.
Key position objectives are:
- increasing IntoWork’s brand awareness in NSW; and
- promoting IntoWork’s workforce solutions to grow new business and enhance service offerings to current clients within the Group.
- Engage in business development activity to support growth in client numbers & assist in the achievement of financial targets of IntoWork & its brands
- Engage with industry & strengthen our existing client base
- Build, develop & maintain relationships with internal/external stakeholders & RTOs (both new & existing) to ensure ongoing business
- Recognise & negotiate opportunities to promote IntoWork’s products & services to new & existing clients
- Keep informed of market trends with the recruitment, GTO, AASN and VET industry
- Adhere to & actively participate in the business unit sales/marketing plan
- Assist in the preparation of service agreements, tenders & proposals as required
- Work closely with other internal service delivery areas to maximise organisational outcomes & provide the best support to clients
- Target & contract B2B clients in NSW with a focus on Sydney (does not exclude any major clients which may be beyond NSW)
- Provide performance reports as requested
- Liaise regularly with NSW Government Departments & other relevant Government Agencies, employer & employee bodies, community groups, to be aware of all new developments in the field
- Monitor Federal & NSW statutory & policy changes
Key Selection Criteria:
- A working knowledge of the VET system & understanding of where to access specialist advice (preferred but not essential)
- Proven ability to cross sell appropriate services & products to meet client needs
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills with an ability to relate to a range of clients & stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment both autonomously & as part of a team providing support as required
- Ability to exercise initiative with high level decision making, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Good time management & prioritisation skills
- Sound understanding of current workplace health & safety requirements together with human resource practices & legislation
- Have an understanding of Access & Equity principles
- Flexible with a positive approach to change
- Manage all lead & customer engagements in the CRM accurately & immediately
It is a requirement of the position to undertake a National Police Check & Working with Children Check prior to appointment.
IntoWork Australia is serious about supporting mental health and provide an:
- Employee Assistance & Wellbeing Program which includes confidential counselling, wellbeing & financial coaching, legal advice & nutritional support; and
- IntoWork Wellness Channel that offers regular sessions on mind, body, eat & connect.
IntoWork Australia understands the importance of investing wisely for the future and to encourage this has partnered with:
- Westpac Bank to provide all IntoWork Australia employees with savings on Account fees, Mortgage and Credit Cards; and
- Leasexpress to provide all IntoWork staff with novated leasing opportunities.
Additionally, employees are able to salary sacrifice superannuation contributions through payroll.