Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Trainee Account Manager
FindStaff are currently seeking a Trainee Account Manager to commence ASAP at our clients location in Derrimut.
Our client is an Australian-owned company providing a complete range of fire protection services throughout Australia.
We are seeking to employ a motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong numerical and analytical skills to join our Account Management team. For the first 6-12 months the role will be office based, preparing documentation to support customer requirements as well as analytical reports based on customer and Business KPI’s.
Day to day duties include:
- Taking inbound enquiries
- Assisting with tender writing
- Understanding job costs
- Accounting work
- Accounts receivable
- Account management
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for Great Customer Service
- A positive attitude
- Experience using database systems would be an advantage.
- Driver’s License
- An attractive remuneration package is available to the applicant with the right skills.
- Full-time employment with superannuation to industry standard along with paid personal and annual leave
- Car allowance and phone as the role develops
- Support of a professional team that is customer-focused who together strive for excellence.
- Ability to work from home, office or site as the role progresses.
Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.