Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Flender a Global Leader in their field of mechanical power transmission is opening a new facility in September and are currently recruiting staff now in preparation.
They pride themselves on high standard of service delivery by qualified and engaged employees. The key to their success is their innovative, consulting expertise, the strength of their unlimited portfolio and productive capacity.
We are currently recruiting experienced Trade Assistants to join the team in their new purpose built facility in Perth, WA.
- Supports Mechanical Fitters/Technicians in the workshop
- Technical knowledge of gearbox & power transmissions
- Forklift operation
- Overhead crane operation
- Ability to maintain the workshop in good working order, including equipment and clean workspace
We are looking for an enthusiastic person, who is willing to learn, has a passion for delivering excellence in customer service, a team-player who wants to work in a highly motivated environment.
- Ability to follow directions
- Technical ability
- Experience in warehouse and/or painting
- Ability to read basis engineering drawings
- Ability to manage workload
- Good attitude and high work ethic
- Basic computer skills
- Dedicated, reliable and ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol screening
- Safety conscious and through understanding of work safety standards
- Previous customer service skills
- Recent Trade Assistant experience
Our client offers an environment where high performance is rewarded and avenues for growth encouraged and nurtured. This is a permanent full-time position.
Please apply online now completing our online process and including an updated resume, along with two recent work-related referees. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org