Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
FindStaff are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic State Manager to join the VIC Interact Australia team.
About the Company
Interact Australia’s purpose is to champion and support people with a disability in their choices, based on principles of opportunity, participation, inclusion and equality. Their key focus is in making a positive difference to the everyday lives of individuals and through supporting inclusive communities.
Interact Australia is a not for profit disability support organisation that has been providing support services to people living with disability for thirty years. Their success and longevity is a result of being a contemporary service provider ensuring the response to the needs goals and aspirations of people living with disability. Interact Australia provides individualised services through their Disability Employment Services and Community living Services in home and in the community.
- Ensuring high performance is delivered for each Employment Services Area (ESA) for DES and in each State for Community Services (CS)
- Identify any performance gaps, implement and execute strategic and innovative solutions to ensure that high performance is continually delivered within both the DES and CS programs.
- Work in close collaboration and in partnership with the National Manager Disability Employment Services and the National Manager Community Services to ensure continuity and that performance and financial KPIs deliverables are continually met and or exceeded.
- Provide strong leadership, mentoring and coaching to operational staff that delivers on the performance, financial and compliance expectations of CoAct, funding bodies, participants and Interact Australia.
- Build viable long term partnerships with external stakeholders such as other NDIS providers, Allied Health organisations, local schools, community groups, government agencies, CoAct and government departments, to deliver improved business and Participant outcomes to enhance service delivery, placements and support service outcomes for our participants.
- Operate within budget or expenditure guidelines set by the National Manager Disability Services and National Manager Community Services and as outlined in Interact Australia policy and procedures.
Successful candidates will need to have:
- Completed Bachelor of Business or related field, and/or extensive experience within employment and/or community services management.
- Experience within a senior management role within the Employment or Community Services sector and able to demonstrate extensive knowledge of sector contractual and legislative needs and requirements
- A strong knowledge and understanding of the Department of Social Services DEEDs and guidelines
- Cleared check against the NDIS Quality & Safeguard check.
- Hold a valid driver’s license relevant to your state or territory at all times.
- Company-maintained vehicle, phone and laptop.
- Work/life balance opportunities
- Great Company Culture
- Salary Packaging
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children and National Police Checks are required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.
As per Government Public Health Directions, it is a condition of employment in this role that all candidates applying for any position must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or hold a valid medical exemption