Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
FindStaff are currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to join an organisation that empowers their employees with training, support and other fantastic benefits.
On this occasion, our client is seeking a detail-oriented Service Manager to lead and manage our Technical Service Department. You will have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and overseeing the Service, Support and Technical team. This role involves managing technicians with repair and maintenance of our products.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that daily service activities including on-site attendance, as well as technical and service support to end users, service agents and dealers are provided on a timely manner, with the aim of providing quick and reliable solution to problems encountered.
About our client:
Our client’s Australian operation is the marketing, distribution & sales arm of their larger worldwide business. They are a leader in the sign, graphic arts, commercial print and 3D modelling industries.
Day to day duties include:
- Manage technical services staff
- Managing and overseeing of service delivery in-house or on-site
- Providing technical and service support to partners and end users
- Review and analyse internal service processes
- Provide strategic advice on service and warranty programmes
- Budget preparation, tracking and Targets
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or similar training in technical fields or relevant commercial or practical experience
- Management skillsets with ability to remote manage internal and external personnel
- Technical organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be able to prioritise demands and workflow
- Good Computer skills with ability to produce various reports
- Knowledge of Electrical circuitry and relevant certifications for working with 120+ volts
If you meet the above criteria, then please ‘Apply for this job’.
Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.