Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Senior Communications Officer
Our client is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Communications Officer to join their team ASAP until November 2020, based in Townsville.
If you are passionate about what you do and can hit the ground running this is the role for you.
About the role
As the Senior Communications Officer, you will play a key role in the Corporate Communications team, working alongside the Principal Communications Officer. Your highly customer centric approach will shine through in the delivery of communication and marketing activities, ranging from communication planning to strategic social media management. In the role you will also:
- Work closely with local stakeholders, reporting on key communication challenges.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate communication plans, materials and merchandise.
- Graphic design a suite of branded templates and materials.
- Deliver high quality campaigns in line with Government guidelines and processes.
- Build strong & productive relationships with senior management, colleagues and clients
- Seek out & deliver further development of opportunities & initiatives.
You will have outstanding communication skills, be skilled in building relationships quickly and ensuring they are effective. This is your area of expertise and you pride yourself on the high quality of service you consistently provide. In addition you will need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in the communication and/or proven experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.
- Current knowledge & skills to develop and implement successful communication and marketing strategies.
- Ability to design and produce both print and digital assets
- Experience in researching and preparing communication materials targeting a variety of target audiences.
Interviews will be conducted via video. You will be working from home until 27th July 2020 and then from the office until the end of your contract. Prior to starting the role a police check will be required.
If you would like to find out more about the role and have a confidential discussion, please call Katherine Burlinson on 0459877158 or Katherine.Burlinson@intowork.com.au. Alternatively, please apply at intoworkrecruitment.com.au/jobs/