Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Senior Administration Manager (National)
Our Client, The Institute of Training and Further Education (iTFE) is a national Registered Training Organisation (RTO 6372) operating across Australia providing short courses, online, certificate and diploma courses, along with customised training packages to corporate customers to about 25,000 students per annum. iTFE is looking for their next RTO Administration Manager (National).
We are looking for an exceptional RTO Administration Manager who will be responsible for coordinating all administrative services for iTFE, and ensuring that student administrative systems are both effective and compliant with all relevant regulations, standards and Acts pertaining to the VET sector across Australia. The RTO Administration Manager oversees funding claims, is responsible for training, supervising and mentoring administrative staff and ensure compliance in relation to enrolment processes, fees and Government statistical reporting.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure all business teams are client centric and demonstrate a sense of urgency in meeting their performance KPIs including the provision of training and assessment materials, all administrative client requirements from the administration team.
- Maintaining an accurate and compliant Student Management System (SMS), including report development as required by Management.
- Implementation of financial processes pertaining to student fees and funding claims.
- Process all funding claims through AVETMISS (SVTS) reporting and uploading, ensuring all errors are rectified throughout this process.
- Provide data reports from the Student Management System to the RTO Services Manager, Training Manager and Trainers so they can accurately monitor the performance of the RTO against business unit objectives
- Develop and implement administrative controls that ensure the accuracy and validity of RTO data is maintained to the highest standard
- Review and develop (where necessary) administrative workflows in consultation with the team to ensure efficiencies across the administrative processes.
- Knowledge and experience with Vetrak essential
A salary package commensurate with your skills and experience
Flexible work arrangements including WFH opportunities
Access to scope of support packages for staff (i.e. EAP)
Supportive and progression focused employment
Dynamic & engaging team environment
Work with nationally renowned brands and businesses
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application with a current resume (.pdf), feel free to contact Tomas Runciman for any information about the role – [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.