Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
FindStaff provides comprehensive employment solutions across both blue and white collar industries. FindStaff have over 30 years’ involvement in sourcing professional, experienced and astute candidates for businesses of all sizes & requirements.
Established 40 years ago, our client is a market leader in providing premium poultry products across Australia & to multiple international locations. They focus on consistent provision of quality, fresh products to – among others – national caterers, family-owned cafes, hotels, airlines & aged care facilities.
Our Client is looking for a full time Sales Executive to manage relationships with their existing customer base, while initiating & developing new long term business in WA.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Driving the expansion of the business via new accounts and development & management of new product development
- Managing sales accounts
- Developing an expansion strategy, customer pipeline & new account development process
- Interacting & coordinating with Sales & other team members to ensure efforts are coordinated and business is being supported
- Analysing financial performance against budget.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Tertiary level qualification
- Some experience in the Food Services Industry, preferably dry goods
- Experience in tenders & programs
- Experience dealing cross functionally, such as marketing
- Experience with short shelf-life product
- Resilience in the face of a challenge
- Demonstrated experience with high value customers
- Strong relationships development
- Able to play a key role in overall planning & forecasting
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Strong analytical & mathematical ability
- Exceptional verbal & written communication sills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent remuneration package including base salary plus car allowance, bonus & super
- An established role with existing client base
- Training provided
- 1-2 yearly conferences for upskilling
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV