Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and skilled Resource Developer to join our team. A full time permanent role (Part time/ contract options will also be considered), based in Scarborough QLD, to start Jan 2021.
About the role
As the Resource Developer, you will play a key role in our day-to-day operations, working closely with all departments within ATTC you will be responsible for creating quality assessment tools and resources including RPL, mapping and Trainer guides.
You will also
- Contribute regularly to the effective review & maintenance of the e-learning resources & platforms
- Proactively work with industry stakeholders, trainers and management in the continuous improvement of learning and assessment materials
- Provide advice on the purchase of pre-designed assessment tools where required
- Format purchased assessment tools/resources into consistent and usable format
- Conduct consultation during resource development with the SME’s (HOD’s, Trainers & Industry)
You are hardworking and really enjoy what you do. You have a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude, excellent communication skills and flexible approach, work well autonomously and as part of a team.
You will also bring
- Proven RTO experience in i.e. writing Learner Guides, assessment tools & reporting tools for multiple training packages
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or equivalent (highly regarded)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Outstanding time management & organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
At Australian Trade Training College (ATTC) Brisbane, with over 30 years’ experience, we pride ourselves on ensuring our Apprentices & Trainees are qualified to succeed in their desired career.
We are proud to be being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation. We are looking forward to our new Resource Developer joining the team.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children Blue Card and National Police Check is required to start the position.
Click APPLY or for more information contact email@example.com