MRAEL is currently seeking an experienced Resource Developer for their busy trade college in Scarborough. As a Resource Developer you will work as part of a team responsible for ensuring that the assessment tools, Policies and Procedures of the RTO meet the requirements and standards of all external regulatory bodies and internal functions.
As a Resource Developer, you will work closely with all departments within the RTO to ensure the assessment tools meet regulatory requirements.
Job Tasks and responsibilities but not limited to
- Develop, maintain, and revise assessment tools and develop for an e-learning environment (Moodle)
- Consistently contribute to process improvement across all aspects of resource development
- Liaise with Trainers and Assessors and Subject Matter Experts from different vocational training packages and industries
- Participation in the development and review of quality assessment tools for multiple training packages
- High standards of personal organisation, including time management and prioritisation
- Ability to work with a team and autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and work commitment
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- TAE40110 and willing to upgrade to TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children Blue Card and National Police Check is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant. To be considered for this position you will need to complete an application/registration form online.
Please visit our Intowork Recruitment website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and apply now. Applications not completed through the Intowork Recruitment website will not be treated as a priority. If you have any questions in relation to this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org