Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Recruitment Manager – Team Leader
FindStaff is proudly part of the IntoWork Australia Group.
We are currently embarking upon an exciting new phase of growth and change combining all of our labour hire businesses into one, Findstaff.
As part of this we have a fantastic opportunity in Melbourne for a highly motivated and skilled Recruitment Manager Team Leader
About the Role
Your role will play a key part in our strategic growth plan, as we combine the skills, expertise and portfolios of our recruitment businesses into one company – this will create huge scope and opportunity in the Labour hire/ Blue Collar space.
Recruitment is fast paced, exciting with never a dull moment, we present an opportunity to join a fresh start and high performers will be presented with opportunities over time for growth within the business and group.
You will also:
- Lead, develop and work closely with a small team of dedicated recruiters
- Maintain and be on top of all casual job orders in Fasttrack 360, including new job orders, extensions, advertising and pay and charge agreements
- Have a broad understanding of roles in multiple industries across communities all around Australia
- Delegate recruitment activity within your team according to territory and workloads
- Create a large pool of candidates through our online onboarding platform
- Uphold high levels of administration supporting the sales and recruitment teams.
- Be across the latest recruitment trends, technology and be willing to continually learn, grow and lead from the front.
You have a strong broad skill set from within the blue collar labour hire sector that sets you up for success; a true professional with a strong reputation for being extremely well organised with attention to detail that is second to none.
You will also bring:
- Proven experience in a similar role, with experience preferably with Fasttrack 360, online candidate onboarding and other tech platforms such as XRef, CV Check, Broadbean, Rates Calc and more.
- Strong decision making, negotiation & influencing skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & stakeholder management skills
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously & as part of a team
What’s on offer:
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to join a large group with over 1,000 employees
- Collaborative working environment
- Extremely competitive salary package
- All the tools to make you successful: phone, laptop, etag, flexible working conditions.
This role is a full time permanent position, based in Northcote reporting to the National Operations Manager.
Please note: A police & working with children check will be required for the successful candidate. You will require a full drivers licence as travel is a required as part of the role.
FindStaff prides itself on being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation. We are looking forward to our new Business Development Managers joining the team.
Click APPLY or for more information please contact Brett Crapper on 0419000017 to find out more about the role