IntoWork Australia vision is to be a leading national provider of integrated workforce and community solutions, resulting in supportive communities and thriving businesses with skilled and motivated people.
The Employment Consultant is focused on finding sustainable employment outcomes for participants within the Settlement Engagement Transition Support (SETS) program by actively identifying opportunities with local employers through business development and securing placements.
The key to success in this role will be brokering and maintaining effective relationships with employers, proactively understanding their resourcing needs and successfully matching participants to opportunities.
The Employment Consultant works to outcome targets and key performance indicators, and continuously seeks to further customer and employer acquisition through exceptional customer service.
* Demonstrated recruitment expertise within B2B sales environments and experience identifying opportunities and converting into placements.
* Exceptional ability to develop and maintain employer relationships and determine key decision makers.
* A motivated self-starter that can work autonomously to reach targets.
* Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, ability to demonstrate empathy with accountability.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to adapt style to suit audience including migrants with low English proficiency
* Experience using interpreters, both on the phone and on site.
* An astute motivator, able to foster genuine and positive relationships with participants and others
* Strong problem solving skills and initiative – ability to find solutions and understand the key contract levers that are important in getting people into jobs.
* Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a remote team.
* Knowledge and application of Settlement Engagement Transition Support (SETS) contract Deed and guidelines desirable but not essential.
* Willingness to work cooperatively with MRCN SETS team members to ensure the best possible outcome for participants across a range of settlement issues.
* High level of computer literacy.
* Exceptional Customer Service skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to adapt style to suit audience.
* High level of resilience and ability to remain calm and keep a positive attitude when responding to a range of situations.
* Highly organised, able to multitask whilst keeping to quality standards with accurate attention to detail.
* Thrives in a targets based fast paced environment, a self-starter that can work autonomously to reach targets.
* Ability to use your initiative with a strong problem solving skills.
* Able work effectively and collaboratively in a team.
* Experience within Employment services, training, rehabilitation or community services would be highly desirable
Please visit our INTOWORK https://intoworkrecruitment.com.au/ a