Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
FindStaff are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their team on a full time basis.
About the company:
FindStaff is proudly part of IntoWork Australia, a national provider of employment, training and skills development services.
IntoWork is a not-for-profit Group of 12 businesses that actively promote workforce participation in communities across Australia.
FindStaff provides labour hire and permanent employment solutions to a wide range of industries across Australia. We connect businesses of all sizes and requirements to quality candidates.
We are currently embarking upon an exciting new phase of growth and change combining all of our labour hire businesses into one, Findstaff.
Due to this, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and skilled Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
About the Position:
Your role will play a key part in our strategic growth plan, as we combine the skills, expertise and portfolios of our recruitment businesses into one company – which is currently creating huge scope and opportunity in the Labour hire/Blue Collar space.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter that can fulfil our client’s needs along the eastern seaboard of Australia. You will recruit for multiple locations in various blue collar industries to a high level utilising the latest technology and recruitment trends.
This role is demanding with a requirement to work outside of core business hours due to our client’s requirements.
Based in Kew, this role will involve recruitment and placement of temporary staff to provide a top quality service to our clients. Although you will operate with a degree of autonomy you will be expected to be a team player and have the ability to establish and build relationships with our existing client base.
About the Candidate:
You have a strong yet broad skill set from within the blue collar labour hire sector that sets you up for success; a true professional with a reputation for being well organised with a high level of attention to detail.
To be successful you will be highly motivated and have the ability to manage competing demands. Flexibility and commitment is a must for this role. Previous experience in afternoon rostering or working in an afterhours recruitment team would be advantageous.
- Developing and maintaining a talent pool of candidates
- Rostering for various clients/sites
- Management of job orders that often come in late in the afternoon
- Replacing casual labour
- Maintain and be on top of all job orders in Fasttrack360, including the creation of new job orders, extensions, advertising and pay & charge agreements
- Be across the latest recruitment trends, technology and be willing to continually learn, grow and lead from the front.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Proven experience in a similar role, with experience utilising Fasttrack360, online candidate onboarding and other tech platforms such as XRef, Broadbean, Rates Calc and more.
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Not afraid of a challenge
- Strong decision making, negotiation & influencing skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & stakeholder management skills
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously & as part of a team
We are searching for a high achiever who can provide quality service and able to work within the hours required.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ if you meet the above criteria.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children and National Police Check is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.