Smile, you’ve found us.
MAS National’s ‘Resilience. Inspiration. Determination. Employment’ (R.I.D.E.) is an exciting new program designed to develop youth through inspiring leadership and innovation.
MAS National is contracted by the Department of Social Services to deliver the Try, Test & Learn Initiative supporting disadvantaged youth into further education or employment pathways. Our R.I.D.E program combines vocational and non-vocational group workshops with BMX riding to assist participants in the development of skills and knowledge, successfully preparing them for life transitions. The R.I.D.E. program promotes a strengths based approach to work ready skill development, focusing on self-agency & goal-oriented action, rather than deficit-focused welfare approaches.
We are looking for a Full-time Program Facilitator to join our established SA team, to drive this innovative program through high level engagement with youth, strong community and educational networks, and a passion for turning challenges into positive outcomes.
MAS National is proudly a part of the IntoWork Australia group of companies and has been delivering the Department of Education & Training’s Australian Apprenticeship Support Network contract in SA for 15 years.
Key Functions of the role include:
- Lead motivational activities & engage participants in group workshops, maintaining & securing attendance levels
- Drive outcomes of the program in accordance with contractual requirements
- Develop & maintain stakeholder engagement, supporting the success of the program
Skills and Experience required:
- Demonstrated experience working with disengaged youth or vulnerable persons, and an understanding of the challenges facing these groups
- Demonstrated capability to drive and achieve outcomes with this cohort
- Strong Education, Employment and Youth Services networks
- Experience in facilitating group programs face to face and engaging participants to achieve outcomes
- Innovation, creativity, self-leadership and resourcefulness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbalCase Management
- Qualifications in Training & Assessment, Youth Work, Social Work or similar is preferred.
This is a contracted position until June 2020, based in either Elizabeth or Seaford, South Australia.
Please visit our INTOWORK https://intoworkrecruitment.com.au/ and select jobs, Program Facilitator and APPLY NOW!
Applications not completed through the IntoWork website will not be treated as a priority.