Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Plumber Trainer (Scarborough QLD)
At Australian Trade Training College Brisbane, with over 30 years’ experience, we pride ourselves on ensuring our Apprentices & Trainees are qualified to succeed in their desired career.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Plumber Trainer to join the team and be part of our student’s journey. This is a full time permanent role based in Scarborough, Queensland, to start ASAP. Relocation assistance is available to be discussed at interview.
About the role
The role is a mix of training and assessment of Apprentices and backup Trainer for the College Senior Student VETiS training program if required. If you enjoy a diverse role with plenty of variation whilst working on and off Campus this is the role for you! The role will also involve:
- Training apprentices and performing workplace assessments
- Monitoring of all Apprentice’s progress, i.e. Training plans and ERA’s in line with key milestones and reporting deadlines.
- Building strong & effective working relationships with the College community i.e. from Apprentices to Employers
- Complete Trade Recognition assessments for overseas applicants (full training provided)
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of RTO programs
- Maintain the highest level of compliance and participate in internal and external audits when required
You will have the ability to engage and inspire both current and aspiring Apprentices throughout their trade learning journey. You will also require:
- A trade qualification in Plumbing and relevant Industry experience
- Practical training experience within an RTO (Registered Training Organisation)
- TAE40110 with upgrade units or TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment as minimum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A good level of computer skills
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children Blue Card and National Police Check is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.
Click APPLY or please contact Katherine Burlinson on 0459877158 or Katherine.Burlinson@findstaff.com.au for more information.