Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Stockdale provides comprehensive employment solutions across both blue and white collar industries. Stockdale have over 30 years’ involvement in sourcing professional, experienced and astute candidates for businesses of all sizes & requirements.
Our client is an award winning innovator specialising in retail, print, display and visual merchansiding. Through innovation, creativity and experience they are able to activate memorable brand experiences that inspire people to choose their clients again and again.
Due to significant growth our client is seeking experienced, passionate and reliable pick packers to assist with the volume of work coming through.
Working as part of a team you will be required to erect cardboard props, attach string to mesh/ metal frames, assemble and process materials getting them ready for dispatch.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role (ideally in a bindery print finishing capacity)
- Ability to work on your feet all day & must be quick with your hands
- Ability to conduct manual handling tasks
- Strong time management skills
- Be competent and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Manual handling & WHS awareness
- Must provide 2 x contactable references
- Ability to pass random D&A Screening as required
- Must present a negative covid test result prior to commencement and be able to obtain weekly testing
What you’ll get in return
Great training and mentoring with one of Australia’s leading National brands as well as career progression/ training opportunities
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV