We are currently seeking a payroll officer for a contract role in Northcote, Melbourne. This position is for an immediate start and is for 6 months.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for the role –
- Previous experience working with payroll in a large office environment is essential
- Experience working with HR3 is highly advantageous
- Through knowledge of payroll processing systems, related legislation
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong focus on quality customer service
- Team player
- Results driven with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- An excellent work ethic
- Great contract rate
- Great location-set amongst trendy shopping and café precinct
- Fantastic, friendly & focused team environment
- Close to public transport and FREE parking
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children Blue Card and National Police Check is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.
To be considered for this position you will need to complete an application/registration form online. Please visit our Intowork Recruitment website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and apply now.
If you have any questions in relation to this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org