Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
IntoWork Australia, a not for profit organisation that provides employment and training opportunities for communities across Australia. We have operated for over 30 years initially in the Melbourne area and now nationally. IntoWork has expanded into a Group of companies incorporating employment, training, recruitment and corporate solutions to a diverse range of industries and stakeholders.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join our team for a 12 month contract (with the possibility of extension).
We have offices in Northcote and Morwell – choice is yours as to where you work. Both locations are close to public transport and have free onsite parking.
This is position is for an immediate start.
Our team members have the following skills:
- End to end payroll, including processing pays and entitlements
- High level of accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Compliance with industry awards, including apprentices and trainees
- High level of customer service skills with internal and external clients
- Running weekly and fortnightly payrolls, including late runs and adjustments
- Ability to work well in a team
If you have:
- Minimum 5 years payroll experience, ideally within Group Training and/or Labour Hire (but not essential)
- Ability working with high volume payroll (100+ per week)
- Experience with awards interpretation and working with multiple awards
- Attache’ experience (highly desirable but not essential)
Then we want to speak to you. Please apply now by submitting an updated resume and one of our Recruitment Specialists will make contact.
Successful candidates will require a current National Police check and working with Children Check. These can be arranged for the successful applicant prior to starting.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org