Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Operations Manager – Apprenticeship Services
Mas National are currently seeking an experienced operations manager to join their team based in Melbourne, this is a full time position on a contract until Jan 2023 (this contract is regularly extended).
About the Company:
Mas, part of IntoWork Australia, is a not for profit business providing employment and training opportunities for individuals and communities across Australia. Mas are contracted by the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment to deliver Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services across multiple states.
Our knowledgeable and passionate team support employers and individuals holistically from pre-commencement through to completion of an apprenticeship or traineeship.
About the Role:
The Operations Manager plays a key role in the management and delivery of the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services contract within Victoria. This position is responsible for the overall performance of the team, quality of service delivery, stakeholder engagement and networking activity.
- Create and lead a positive culture within the team
- Ensure business development and succession planning strategies are implemented to ensure the business unit meets future demands
- Manage contractual deliverables of the MAS Experience, build and maintain key stakeholder relationships and in conjunction with program partners
- Develop and maintain the annual AASN business plans, action and risk management plans
- Ensure a high level of Customer Service is maintained and assist with complex customer issues.
- Financial Results – achieve budget profile and improve budget outcomes
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated experience leading a State Based team in an AASN environment
- Experience in the VET sector is a requirement of this position
- Proven experience in providing high levels of leadership and management, including a sound understanding of business practices.
- Experience in a similar role within an aligned industry or Government program would be well regarded
What we can offer you:
- A fully serviced company car
- Excellent workplace culture
- The opportunity for career development within Mas & IntoWork Australia
- A rewarding role within an industry leading business, at an exciting period of expansion!
How to apply:
MAS National are proud to be being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Please note: applications will close on the evening of 17th October 2021.
Click ‘Apply for this job’ if you meet the above criteria.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children and National Police Checks are required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant