Multi Skilled Plant Operator – Rockhampton
WANTED!! Multi Skilled Plant Operators for an ongoing civil construction project in Rockhampton.
CTC works in a collaborative partnership with IntoWork Australia in providing workforce solutions to QLD.
We are currently seeking Multi Skilled Plant Operators for an ongoing project in the local Rockhampton area.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for any role –
- Must have relevant tickets/qualifications – Excavator/ Loader/ Backhoe
- Demonstrated recent experience operating Plant machinery within a civil construction environment
- White Card
- Experience building roads is high advantageous
- Drivers licence and/or reliable transport to all areas of Rockhampton and surrounds
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- An excellent work ethic
- A strong focus on workplace health and safety
- Available for an immediate start if required
- Willing to undertake a current drug and alcohol test prior to commencement
In return we will offer –
- Great hourly rates, plus penalties and super
- Plenty of overtime
- Long term project
- Please note – there is no accommodation on offer for these roles.
To be considered for these upcoming positions you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume outlining your skills, experience and current references.
Please visit our IntoWork or CTC websites www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Multi Skilled Plant Operators and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.