Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Mechanical Fitter /
Flender, a Global Leader in the field of mechanical power transmission, is opening a new facility in September and are currently recruiting staff now in preparation.
They pride themselves on a high standard of service delivery by qualified and engaged employees. The key to their success is their innovative, consulting expertise, the strength of their unlimited portfolio and productive capacity.
We are currently recruiting experienced Mechanical Fitters to join the team in their new, purpose built facility in Perth, WA.
- All aspects to all makes and types of Industrial Gearbox & Power Transmission equipment overhaul
- Strip, clean, Inspect, repair, establish root causes for Industrial power transmission equipment with minimum supervision.
- Ability to maintain the workshop in good working order, including equipment and clean workspace.
- Occasional travel/site work may be required.
- Willingness for learning and development including OEM training.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person, who is willing to learn, has a passion for delivering excellence in customer service, a team-player who wants to work in a highly motivated environment.
- Mechanical Fitter Trade qualified
- Safety conscious with through understanding and compliance to work safety standards
- Technical Ability to read engineering drawings and workshop measuring equipment
- Ability to manage workload with results driven attitude
- Basic computer skills
- Dedicated, reliable and ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol screening
- Previous customer service skills
- Ability to mentor TA’s
- Gearbox Testing
- High risk work licence, FLT, Dogging, Rigging, work at height etc. advantageous but training will be given
Our client offers an environment where high performance is rewarded and avenues for growth encouraged and nurtured. This is a permanent full-time position.
Please apply online now completing our online process and including an updated resume, along with two recent work-related referees. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org