Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
We are looking for qualified Diesel Mechanics for Mornington Shire Council Workshop on a 3 month contract which could extend to 6 months. If the role extends, we will fly you home for a break then fly you back.
About the role:
Servicing Councils Fleet of vehicles and plant assets in addition to assisting the Workshop Manager with operating commercially viable private works available to the local community.
Flights and accommodation included.
- Experience and qualifications in Automotive Mechanical Technology
- Experience in a training and mentoring
- Basic computer literacy and data entry skills
- Possession of a QLD Driver’s License (Provisional or Open).
- HR or MC Drivers licence
- Forklifts operator’s licence
- Experience with Auto Electrical work
- An awareness of Indigenous cultural values and tradition
- Experience working in remote indigenous communities.
- National Police Check
- Blue Card
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leesa on 0400 370 005.
PLEASE APPLY NOW.