Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
We are a non-for-profit business, part of IntoWork Group and well regarded as an Industry Leader providing high quality Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services. At Mas National, we pride ourselves on the high quality service and support we have delivered to our Apprentices, Trainees and Employers across Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and Queensland for over 20 years.
We have an exciting newly created opportunity for an outstanding Marketing Specialist to join us on our journey as we continue to grow. Reporting to the General Manager for Mas National, you will also work alongside the IntoWork Marketing Team.
About the Role
As the Marketing Specialist for Mas National, you will have a key role in driving and delivering our end-to-end Marketing strategy. Every day will be varied; offering new and exciting challenges and ultimately a real sense of job satisfaction as you see your hard work translate into a positive impact on people’s lives.
You will be the ‘go-to’ person for the Mas business to provide strong marketing direction in implementing and managing all marketing activities. This will range from developing and driving high quality social media and digital campaigns to delivering on local level initiatives. Your innovative approach and experience will also enable you to skilfully tailor strategies to suit the different regions across Australia.
You will also:
- Regularly evaluate, measure and report on marketing activity, providing insights and recommendations as required.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, providing best practice guidance.
- Implement new innovative approaches to grow engagement across platforms & maximising audience reach.
- Be the ‘Gate Keeper’ for brand standards and style guides.
- Manage the company website ensuring the availability of accurate and current content.
- Create and source digital and social media content i.e. video, EDM’s, press releases and internal comms.
- Organise and co-ordinate events i.e. trade events & expos.
You love what you do; this shines though in the work you deliver every day. Combined with your dedication, creativity and eye for detail, you have an outstanding reputation for delivering the best. With a “can-do” forward thinking approach, you thrive when presented with a new challenge and enjoy working collaboratively with the people around you to drive the best outcomes.
You will also bring:
- Proven experience within a similar national role. Training / education based experience will be highly regarded.
- Tertiary/ Post Grad qualifications in a media or marketing discipline.
- Proven track record successfully developing best practice social media management and campaigns.
- Independent nature with strong organisational/ time management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe suite, Microsoft Office suite, Google AdWords. WordPress & CMS skills preferred.
- Exceptional communication (verbal & written), influencing & relationship building skills.
- A flexible, positive and calm pragmatic attitude.
This role is a full time permanent position based in Melbourne, with flexible working options available ie. work from home. Mas National prides itself on being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation. We are looking forward to our new Marketing Specialist joining the team.
If you would like to find out more about the role and have a confidential discussion, please call Katherine Burlinson on 0459877158 or Katherine.Burlinson@findstaff.com.au. Alternatively, please apply at findstaff.com.au/jobs.