Our client requires an experienced Maintenance Electrician for their Price SA site.
Ideally you will have experience with Electrical Preventative maintenance of plant and equipment in accordance with manufacturers recommendations and manuals with a focus on maintaining safety and maximising production.
Safety & Environment:
- Maintain safe work practices in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety & Environmental Standards
- Adhere to all Safety & Environmental Policies and Procedures
- Actively participate in Safety & Environmental audits, investigations and other site initiatives
- Assist with developing Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Promptly report all incidents, hazards and near misses as per the procedures
- In consultation with the Maintenance Leading Hand/Planner, maintain, service & modify plant
- Undertake small projects from conception to close out
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Reporting items of plant maintenance related work
- Perform electrical work in adherence to AS3000
- Requisition supplies required to perform the above
- Estimate costs or work as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Attend call backs as required.
- Work a reasonable amount of overtime when required by the Employer
- Work toward breakdown prevention and general improvements.
- Work on capital projects as required
Quality & Customer Focus:
- Adhere to all Quality and HACCP policies and procedures
- Ensure all quality data records are recorded accurately as per procedures
- Manufacture a quality product that meets Company and Customer specifications.
- Maintain good hygiene and housekeeping habits that contribute towards the manufacture of a food grade quality product
- Proactively engaging in the Lean Manufacturing programme to drive continuous improvement on the site using the LEAN principles
- Strict adherence to Site Operations Procedures (SOPs) whilst undertaking duties
- Strict adherence to Company Occupational Health Safety and Environment
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Safety Targets to be in line with company objectives
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and preparedness to work as part of a tea
- Commitment to continuous improvement – in terms of both skill development and work performance.
- PLC Programing
- SCADA Programing
- Experience in Microsoft excel and word.
- Experience in conveyor systems, wash plants and pumps
- Hydraulic experience – Control
- Pneumatic experience – Control
- Advanced MEX Computerised Maintenance Management System
We offer great rates and the chance to work for a company that will offer you a career path.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
To be considered for this position you will need to complete an application/registration form online.
Please visit our Intowork Recruitment website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au or apply now.
If you have any questions in relation to this role, please email email@example.com