Labourer – Concreting Experience
IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organisation that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government. CTC works in a collaborative partnership with IntoWork Australia in providing workforce solutions to QLD.
We are currently seeking a labourer with concreting experience to work locally.
* Proven experience in a civil construction environment, concreting, footpaths, curbs and drains
* Must have a Construction White/Blue Card
* Physically fit and ability to work in all weather conditions including hot weather
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
* HR or MR drivers licence preferred
* Honest, reliable and trustworthy
* An excellent work ethic
* Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing as required
To be considered for this role you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume.
Please visit our IntoWork website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and select jobs:
Labourer – Concreting Experience and apply now.
Applications not completed through the IntoWork website will not be treated as a priority.