Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
FindStaff provides comprehensive employment solutions across both blue and white collar industries. FindStaff have over 30 years’ involvement in sourcing professional, experienced and astute candidates for businesses of all sizes & requirements.
Our client is looking for a reliable Labourer to join their team on a temporary basis with potential for extension. Position available in Moranbah area.
Responsibilities would include
- Operate and service vehicles, plant and equipment for construction, maintenance and urban works.
- Undertake labouring duties as required.
- Report damage and works requirements.
- Other labouring duties as required
- 76 hours per fortnight over 9 days
- Moranbah location
- Current C Class Open Australian Drivers Licence (essential).
- Construction White/Blue card (essential)
- Experience in road construction activities and similar is essential.
- LR,’ ‘HR’ or ‘MR’ licence is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in basic mechanics and general maintenance as required.
- A high regard for health, safety, environment and quality
- Good level of fitness
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Great hours of work & hourly rate
- Great place to work
- Home every night
- Potential opportunity to be ongoing
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Should your application be successful you will be contacted by our Recruitment Team via email and phone.
Successful candidates will have to complete an online on boarding application.
If you have any question, please contact us on [email protected]