Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
IT Systems Engineer
IntoWork Australia are currently seeking an experienced IT Systems Engineer to join their team in the Adelaide CBD. This is a permanent, full time position.
About the Company:
IntoWork Australia is a vibrant and dynamic national group of 11 companies with over 1,000 staff providing excellence in working with businesses, government and individuals. Through our 11 brands, we deliver a range of services including Apprentice & Trainee employment, Labour Hire, Recruitment, Training and Disability Services. IntoWork Australia supports a vision of vibrant futures for communities to thrive through integrated workforce solutions and enabling choice for individuals.
The IT Systems Engineer operates within the IT Operations Team to deliver a stable, secure, high performing Technology Platform and Wide Area to IntoWork Australia and the IntoWork Australia Group of Companies. They will be responsible for ensuring network uptime service levels agreements (SLAs) are maintained, information and networks are secured and performance benchmarks for the network and business critical systems are met. Level 3 incident and problem resolution will form part of the role however proactive maintenance and preventative action will be the primary focus.
- Actively protect IntoWork’s information systems and technology environments from security breaches and threats, from both internal and external sources.
- Maximise uptime of IntoWork Australia networks, servers and information systems.
- Implement risk minimisation / mitigation procedures for all system modification and IT project work.
- Identify opportunities to increase IntoWork IT Department and IntoWork Group business efficiencies through automation, and Group Policy development.
- User Support
- Work on and effectively prioritise multiple technical projects and project tasks to limit work in progress and bring projects to completion.
- IT Asset Management (ITAM) – Accurate tracking of hardware and software assets within the Group.
- Be client-centric.
Key Selection Criteria:
- OUTSTANDING communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a similar role for a medium-large organisation. (MINIMUM OF 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE).
- A stable employment history.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science related fields (desirable).
- High level knowledge of the Microsoft server environment and Active Directory management.
- Previous experience in networking monitoring, benchmarking and proactive incident resolution.
- Some programming / scripting / coding capability.
- Attention to detail
It is a requirement of the position to hold an Australian Citizenship & undertake a National Police Check & Working with Children Check prior to appointment.
If you meet all of the above criteria, please ‘Apply for this job’