Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
IT Systems Administrator
IntoWork Australia are currently seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join their team in the Adelaide CBD. This is a permanent, full time position.
About the Company:
IntoWork Australia is a vibrant and dynamic national group of 11 companies with over 1,000 staff providing excellence in working with businesses, government and individuals. Through our 11 brands, we deliver a range of services including Apprentice & Trainee employment, Labour Hire, Recruitment, Training and Disability Services. IntoWork Australia supports a vision of vibrant futures for communities to thrive through integrated workforce solutions and enabling choice for individuals.
The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration of Information Technology systems as well as the support of IntoWork Group users. The IT Systems Administrator is a member of the IT Client Support team, reporting directly to the IT Operations Manager. The IT Systems Administrator primary focus will be to support IntoWork Group information systems and end users through proactive management and timely escalation.
- Creation of Active Directory Accounts as per On-Boarding Process
- Maintain and Administer Group Policy Objects working with the System Engineer
- Monitoring of server (Virtual and Physical) performance and troubleshoot hardware issues
- Monitor and Administer VM servers – via hardware /firmware updates and software updates
- Administering and Monitoring of PBX / Office Phone systems
- Administering and Maintaining of Print and Copy Solutions
- Accurate Tracking of Hardware following Asset Management Process and Procedures
- Setup and Configure various Hardware e.g. Desktop computers, Laptops,
- Administer the restoration of Backup Data
- Operating System Updates Administration
- Upgrade of Business Applications in both Test and Production environments
- Ticket Management
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience working in a Service Desk / System Administration environment for a medium to large organisation.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft server environment and Active Directory management.
- Previous experience administering medium scale Active Directory deployments (500 and above users), cross-forest trusts and multi-domain environments.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Systematic thinking.
It is a requirement of the position to hold an Australian Citizenship, undertake a National Police Check & Working with Children Check prior to appointment.
If you meet all of the above criteria, please ‘Apply for this job’