Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
IT Project Administrator
IntoWork Australia are currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator to assist the IT team with multiple projects on a 6 month contract based in Northcote.
About the Company:
IntoWork Australia is a vibrant and dynamic national group of 11 companies with over 1,000 staff providing excellence in working with businesses, government and individuals. Through our 11 brands, we deliver a range of services including Apprentice & Trainee employment, Labour Hire, Recruitment, Training and Disability Services. IntoWork Australia supports a vision of vibrant futures for communities to thrive through integrated workforce solutions and enabling choice for individuals.
The IT Project Administrator is responsible for coordinating and monitoring project activities to ensure that project timeframes and deliverables are met.
The role will be involved in a broad range of administrative and project management functions including, but not limited to documenting meeting minutes, managing schedules, arranging assignments, following up tasks, coordinating resources and communicating progress to all team members.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Break projects into actions and set timeframes and goals
- Ensure the teams’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare the project budget (e.g track expenses and predict future costs)
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, meeting minutes plans and reports
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all parties involves
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous experience in a Project Administration position
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage relationships
- Positive approach to change and process improvement
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- High-level planning and organising skills
- Demonstrated experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Data analysis and reporting
It is a requirement of the position to undertake a National Police Check & Working with Children Check prior to appointment.
If you meet all of the above criteria, please ‘Apply for this job’