Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
IT Client Support Officer
We currently have a fantastic newly created opportunity for an experienced and motivated IT Client Support Officer to join our growing team at IntoWork Australia.
About the Role
As the IT Client Support Officer, a key support role in our business, you will provide accurate and effective front line IT technical support and troubleshooting on all aspects of computer hardware and software. This role requires a person who has great communication skills as well as strong technical knowledge, who is also calm, flexible, well organised, and able to work under pressure.
In the role you will also:
- Provide a customer focused service on our helpdesk; providing a timely response to all queries & concerns
- Accurate documentation of requests & actions taken
- Maintain backup operations
- Infrastructure & application support maintenance
- Develop procedures & help sheets to support to our colleagues
You thrive in a busy environment and enjoy being able to support the business and your colleagues. You have a strong communication skills, with the ability to translate the technical into easy to understand language and instructions, taking pride in being able to fully solve your customers query. Delivering the best service you can and having the reputation for doing so is very important to you.
You will also bring:
- Proven experience in a similar role i.e. wide or local area network admin, desktop hardware or software support, IT operations or security support
- Certificate IV in Information Technology or similar
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Excellent time management & organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to understand network issues, the tiered security approach & firewalling rules.
- Good working knowledge of hardware diagnostics & trouble shooting.
IntoWork Australia has provided employment and training opportunities for communities across Australia for over 35 years. We are leading national provider of integrated workforce and community solutions, which has resulted in supported communities and thriving businesses with skilled and motivated people.
This role is a full time permanent position based in Northcote, reporting to the IT Client Support Manager.
Please note: A police & working with children check will be required for the successful candidate.
IntoWork Australia prides itself on being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation. We are looking forward to our new IT Client Support Officer joining the team.
Click APPLY or for more information please contact Katherine Burlinson on 0459877158 or at Katherine.Burlinson@findstaff.com.au.