Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
IT Client Support Officer
IntoWork Australia are currently seeking an experienced IT Client Support Officer to join their team in the Adelaide CBD. This is a permanent, full time position.
About the Company:
IntoWork Australia is a vibrant and dynamic national group of 11 companies with over 1,000 staff providing excellence in working with businesses, government and individuals. Through our 11 brands, we deliver a range of services including Apprentice & Trainee employment, Labour Hire, Recruitment, Training and Disability Services. IntoWork Australia supports a vision of vibrant futures for communities to thrive through integrated workforce solutions and enabling choice for individuals.
The IT Client Support Officer will provide front line IT support for users by providing technical support and troubleshooting for all aspects of computer hardware and software.
- Responding to client queries and if require creation of tickets on their behalf
- Administer and manage mobile device application – inc Apple ID’s, Google Accounts
- Provide phone user support across all business entities
- Provide customer support to end users
- Triage tickets where possible using the Priority Matrix Module
- Following up with end users to ensure full resolution of issues
- Determine who /which team is responsible for the ticket and handover
- Provide customer support as appropriate to knowledge and expectations of role
- Seek timely assistance / training for task which you have been assigned however do not have necessary knowledge to action
- Ensure end client is aware that their ticket is being closed (as applicable)
- Depending on the severity of the alert notify the appropriate staff or business. E.g. critical alert that affects a business. Notify the business of the issue
- Installation and support of SOE software to End Users
- Monitor Hardware Alerts using PRTG
- Various Hardware troubleshooting – including printers, phones, desktop computer and laptops
Key Selection Criteria:
Demonstrated experience in the following;
- Aptitude and desire to provide responsive customer service
- Demonstrated ability to develop and document ICT processes or user support outcomes
- Excellent time and work management skills that ensure workload is managed and deadlines are met according to agreed priorities
- Ability to manage change and disruptions in workflow and processes
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Ability to identify network issues and pinpoint area of issue especially in regards to user operations
- Understanding of tiered security approach and firewalling rules
It is a requirement of the position to undertake a National Police Check & Working with Children Check prior to appointment.
If you meet all of the above criteria, please ‘Apply for this job’