Human Resource Officer
IntoWork Australia vision is to be a leading national provider of integrated workforce and community solutions, resulting in supportive communities and thriving businesses with skilled and motivated people.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to provide support to our fantastic HR team for a permanent Part Time position based in Moonah. Flexibility around the part time hours is possible; school hours or 3 days a week. This position is for an immediate start.
IntoWork has several entities and our HR Advisors work across all business divisions. This role is fast paced and requires a talented generalist who is outcome focused.
This role covers a broad range of duties including but not limited to:
* Build and maintain strong relationships with Business Leaders across the Group and the Management team
* Provide effective solutions to human resource challenges
* General HR administration duties
* On boarding new staff across the different entities
* Maintain accurate HR records and databases
* Perform relevant employment checks
* Provide strategic advice on a range of HR issues including interpretation of Agreements, Awards, legislation, industrial relations issues, grievances and performance management
The talent you bring:
* HR qualification and previous demonstrated experience as HR advisor in a large, dynamic, workplace business is essential
* Ability to liaise, mediate and negotiate with all levels of staff
* Ability to build positive relationships
* Strong knowledge of contemporary human resource management practices and key issues
* Proven ability to influence, advice and support leaders and managers of the business on a range of HR, organisational and employee and industrial relations issues.
* Knowledge, experience and application of relevant legislation governing employment, human resources
* High attention to detail
* Ability to work in a high pressure environment
* High level of time management
* Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
* A positive and professional can do attitude
* Self-sufficient and resourceful as the HR team is nationally based
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children and National Police Check is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.
To be considered for this position you will need to complete an application/registration form online.
Please visit our Intowork Recruitment website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and apply now.
Applications not completed through the Intowork Recruitment website will not be treated as a priority.
If you have any questions in relation to this role, please email email@example.com