IntoWork Australia’s vision is to be a leading national provider of integrated workforce and community solutions.
As a not-for-profit organisation operating within a commercial environment, we make a positive difference to people and the communities we work with, and succeed at addressing skill and workforce shortages with industry and employers, and support individuals in determining and achieving their career pathways.
Over time IntoWork has expanded into a group of companies incorporating employment, training, recruitment, community and corporate solutions to a diverse range of industries and stakeholders across Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Tasmania.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to work as a HR Administrator within the People & Performance team providing generalist HR administrative support and operations across the IntoWork Australia group of companies.
In this role you will work across HR administration and documentation, HR systems and procedures and maintenance of employee records.
You will be able to work autonomously but function as part of a wider team, utilise and continue to develop your HR knowledge, be able to build rapport with all levels of the organisation, love a fast paced environment, be able to work with many systems and processes and be outcomes focused. This is a Full Time Permanent position.
This role covers a broad range of duties including but not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional customer service with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, meeting timeframes, accuracy, driving positive change and improving business performance.
- On boarding new staff across the different entities
- Maintaining accurate HR records and databases
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Business Leaders and Management teams
- HR administration duties
- Performing relevant employment checks
The talent you bring:
- HR qualification i.e. Cert IV or above (hold currently or willing to obtain)
- Previous demonstrated experience in a similar role in a large, fast paced workplace is essential
- High level of attention to detail and time management
- Some knowledge/experience of working with various Awards/Legislation i.e. Fair Work Act, NES etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- High level computer literacy and keyboard skills combined with knowledge of Microsoft Applications, internal systems/databases including but not limited to HR3 and the Intranet
- A positive and professional can do attitude with the ability to be self-sufficient and resourceful as the HR team is nationally based
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current National Police Check is required and will be arranged for the suitable applicant.
To be considered for this position you will need to complete an application/registration form online. Please visit our Intowork Recruitment website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and apply now.
Applications not completed through the Intowork Recruitment website will not be treated as a priority.
If you have any questions in relation to this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org