IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organisation that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Apprentice Automotive Trainer to deliver high quality training & assessment services to Apprentices in their workplace and at the College. This is a full time permanent role based in Scarborough Qld (Northside, Brisbane).
This is a great chance to join a highly supportive team and work for a well-established organisation, whilst creating unbreakable bonds with your Apprentices and their Employers!
- Develop effective working relationships with Apprentices, Employers and RTO staff.
- Monitor Training plans, ERA’s and Apprentice progress to ensure timely completion within milestone dates
- Maintain a high level of compliance and participate in internal and external audits when required
- Coordinate and deliver training to Apprentices in the workplace and at the College
- Perform workplace Assessments
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of RTO programs
- Deliver Automotive training and assessment to Year 11 and Year 12 Australian Trade College Brisbane North students as required.
What you will bring
- Trade qualification and Industry Currency in the Heavy Automotive industry.
- TAE40110 with upgrade units or TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Ability to engage, inspire and support Apprentices throughout their learning journey
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A good level of computer skills
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children Blue Card and National Police Check is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.
To be considered for this position you will need to complete an application/registration form online. Please visit our Intowork Recruitment website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and apply now.
Applications not completed through the Intowork Recruitment website will not be treated as a priority.
If you have any questions in relation to this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org