Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
GTO Operations Manager
GTO Operations Manager
AGA are currently seeking an experienced GTO Operations Manager based in Melbourne to commence ASAP. This is a permanent full time position.
About the Company:
AGA is part of IntoWork Australia which has operated as a key provider of recruitment, training employment, community and business services across Australia for over 35 years. Since then IntoWork has expanded into a group of 12 businesses that now operate nationwide.
For more than 35 years AGA has delivered a wide range of employment and training solutions to our industry partners. As a Group Training and Registered Training Organisation, AGA works across many industries and vocations as a specialist provider of apprenticeship and traineeship services.
About the Role:
GTO Operations Manager is a key position in the organisation, this role is responsible for the strategic and operational oversight over the Group Training Organisation (GTO), Business Development, Risk and Recruitment teams ensuring risks are managed and mitigated, growth and profitability is achieved under a strong quality, outcomes focused framework.
A key component of this role is to develop new and expand current business to better sustain the organisation and increase its capacity to service all stakeholders. The person in this role must work closely with all managers, demonstrate leadership over all staff, influence employee culture, maintain and enhance our reporting framework and establish sound and proactive operational processes or systems. This role will provide support and guidance to the RTO Operations Manager, AASN State Manager and Chief Executive Officer.
- In conjunction with the CEO and Board of Directors set the strategic direction of the AGA business model, ensuring business objectives are achieved.
- Provide direction to effectively manage all roles and functions under your remit, including direct engagement with staff and the conducting of regular performance evaluations, with the support of HR. The key focus being on enhancing the business synergies between the GTO, Business Development, HSEQ, RTO and AASN business functions.
- Oversee and manage the Debt management system, ensuring staff under your remit are meeting their respective requirement within the process as defined in relevant company policies and procedures
- Ensure appropriate strategies are developed and implemented to maximise all potential for Business Development in expanded activity areas.
- Proactively identify tender submission opportunities for core and non-core business growth, taking an oversight role in the preparation of tender submissions.
- Support the development of workforce development planning principles for AGA, promoting career development, succession planning, organisational redundancy for all roles, structured professional development, and effective induction and mentoring processes.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Possess suitable qualifications, combined with a high level of skill in one or more areas of management; financial; business development; human resources or industrial relations acumen and have reasonable industry experience;
- Previous experience in a role at or near the same level, or extensive experience in change management and implementation of business case based organisational change systems;
- A high level knowledge of the VET / Apprenticeship system
- Have a commitment to professional development and continuous improvement systems for yourself and your team as well as maintaining a working knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulatory standards applicable to your role in the business.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with, lead and manage the performance of staff under your remit as well the aptitude to build rapport and relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders;
It is a requirement of the position to undertake an Australian Federal Police (AFP) National Police Check and Working with Children clearance prior to appointment.
If you meet all of the above criteria, please ‘Apply for this job’