Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
IntoWork are currently seeking a talented Graphic Designer located in Northcote, Victoria. This will be a permanent, full-time position. The role has flexible work arrangements with the option to work from home 2 days a week.
About the Business:
IntoWork Australia is a vibrant and dynamic national group of 12 companies with over 1,000 staff providing excellence in working with businesses, government and individuals. Through our 12 brands, we deliver a range of services including Apprentice & Trainee employment, Labour hire, Recruitment, training and disability services. IntoWork Australia supports a vision of vibrant futures for communities to thrive through integrated workforce solutions and enabling choice for individuals.
About the Role:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. The position will work collaboratively and simultaneously with the Senior Designer, Design and Events Coordinator, Brand Strategists, and the broader Marketing team and will provide design elements to support branding strategies, campaigns and group wide marketing activities, to ensure that the business objectives are being met.
- Working collaboratively with the Senior Designer, proactively design and produce of a wide range of marketing & communications collateral in accordance with the relevant branding strategy.
- Develop innovative design options for print, digital and other channels, in consultation with Brand Strategists, Business Leaders and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for development of brand guidelines and maintaining existing brand guidelines
- Creation and maintenance of digital interactive forms and templates, including business cards and stationery.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar environment, focused on delivering business focused outcomes
- Proficient in desktop publishing software such as Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and CMS
- Tertiary qualification in a Graphic design, Visual Communication, Digital Design or related discipline
- Experience in delivering outcomes within a multi-brand/service delivery environment is desirable.
- Photography or Videography skills and experience will be highly regarded.
It is a requirement of the position to undertake a National Police Check prior to appointment. In some States and Territories a Working with Children Check may also be required
Applicants are required to supply a portfolio of their recent work.
If you meet all of the above criteria, please ‘Apply for this job’