Fitters/ Trade Mechanic
IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organisation that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government. Our client is an industry leader and a company that values their workers and employs the BEST.
Due to extensive growth, they require Mechanical Trades working on underground machinery. Experience with light vehicles/Heavy vehicle/Trucks/marine experience required. Happy to train on underground machinery.
Two shifts: PM and AM.
Overtime available on days off and after shifts. 4 x 10hr shifts
Days: Week 1 Mon – Thursday Week 2 – Tues to Fri
- 10 hour shifts
- O/T available
- Weekly pay
- Perm roles on offer
- Live and play in wonderful Port Stephens/ Hunter Valley
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for the role
- MUST have demonstrated experience working with light vehicles/Heavy vehicle/Trucks/marine. Underground (12 months) experience desirable.
- Australian HD fitter or Mechanical trade qualification
- Demonstrated post trade experience in similar role
- Committed to safety – first – last – always
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- An excellent work ethic
- Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
To be considered for this role you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume with 2 current referees.
Please visit our IntoWork Recruitment website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and apply now.