Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Field Service Tech- Electrical & Mechanical
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – field service Tech
Stockdale are currently seeking a skilled service technician with a background in electrical engineering or as an electrical fitter. This role will involve servicing, technical support, Installation and maintenance of state of the art printing and finishing Machinery through out NSW.
About the role: You will be reporting directly to the operations manager and be a key member of the service department liaising with a team of technicians/ engineers to provide outstanding support to an established client base.
You will be required to provide Electrical & mechanical Service and support across a wide range of machinery and equipment, attending to breakdown calls as well as assisting and consulting on new installations and warranty support.
Part of the role will involve you building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and potential customers.
Role Requirements :
(Ideally you should have the following skills or licences)
– Demonstrate an understanding of equipment/ machinery within the graphic arts industry.
– Electrical Licence required.
– Have completed an electrical or mechanical fitter apprenticeship.
– Be mechanically minded, solid understanding of both hydraulic & pneumatic systems.
– Ability to problem solve and a sound understanding of Reading both mechanical and electrical schematics.
– Able to work as part of a team.
– Knowledge of and ability to comply with WH&S regulations.
– Strong technical mind and ability to troubleshoot.
The successful candidate must have Extensive Electrical & Mechanical Machine Engineering experience, be able to work unsupervised, be self motivated with good problem solving and communication skills.
This is a chance to join a company with a well earned reputation built on years of outstanding service within the graphic arts and print media industry.
WE WILL BE CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS ASAP APPLY NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE.
For further information and a detailed breakdown of the role please contact Stockdale personnel on (02) 95803344
or apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org