Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Customer Service Consultant
Customer Service Consultant
Mas are currently expanding their operations and seeking talented Customer Service Consultants to join their flexible, supportive and inclusive team in the Adelaide CBD.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate, friendly and high achieving Contact Centre Team. Mas are focused on creating a dynamic team culture and supporting their employee’s work/life balance needs with work from home opportunities available.
About the Company:
Mas is a non-for-profit business, part of IntoWork Group and well regarded as an Industry Leader providing high quality Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services. At Mas National, we pride ourselves on the high quality service and support we have delivered to our Apprentices, Trainees and Employers across Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and Queensland for over 20 years.
Join Mas as we continue to grow our contact centre in Adelaide, evolving our work types and progressing towards additional support of the current business structure. We are a contact centre with a difference, creating a fun and vibrant and engaging work environment
About the Role:
We are building a highly focussed, engaged and empowered team of Contact Centre superstars who will be the driving force in delivering outstanding customer service and support. The key responsibilities of these positions are:
- Managing a mix of inbound and outbound calls for Mas and the IntoWork Group, acting as the first point of call for employers and individuals for all their workforce, career and training solutions support and advice.
- Providing a wide range of flexible project support, including administrative tasks to support the Mas team and broader IntoWork Group based on current business objectives.
Our excellent support and training, along with your existing customer service skills will be our recipe for success. Empathy, resilience, developing relationships and a willingness to learn will be key strengths you will bring to the role.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable in a constantly evolving support position.
- These roles are attached to a Certificate III in Customer Engagement, therefore training and support will be provided. We welcome applicants from diverse customer focused and administrative backgrounds to apply.
- A strong reputation for being supportive, empathetic & people focused.
- A high level of computer literacy is crucial including competency in Microsoft Excel.
By joining our team you will be supported through the completion of a Certificate lll in Customer Engagement. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fun, fresh environment and embark on a new and exciting career path.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current National Police Check and Working with Children is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.