Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
At Australian Trade Training College Brisbane, with over 30 years’ experience, we pride ourselves on ensuring our Apprentices & Trainees are qualified to succeed in their desired career.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Carpenter Trainer to join the team and be part of our student’s journey. This is a full time permanent role based in Scarborough, Queensland, to start ASAP
About the role
Working as a Carpentry Trainer you will deliver high quality training & assessment services to Construction Industry Apprentices and complete the assessment process of overseas Trades recognition clients. You will also be a backup Trainer for the College Senior Student VETiS training program if required. The role will also involve:
- Training apprentices using Ammonite online training Program.
- Complete trade recognition assessments of overseas applicants (full training provided)
- Monitoring of all Apprentice’s progress, i.e. Training plans and ERA’s in line with key milestones and reporting deadlines.
- Building strong & effective working relationships with the College community i.e. from Apprentices to Employers whilst performing workplace training and assessments.
- Proactively develop business with existing & new employers
- Maintain the highest level of compliance, participate in internal and external audits when required and contribute to the continuous improvement of RTO programs.
- Train Year 11 and 12 students as a backup for current Trainers if required
You will be passionate about and experienced in a delivering high quality training, with have the ability to engage and inspire both current and aspiring Apprentices throughout their trade-learning journey. You will also require:
- A Carpentry Trade qualification and relevant Carpentry Industry experience.
- Practical training experience within an RTO (Registered Training Organisation)
- TAE40110 with upgrade units or TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment as minimum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A good level of computer skills
If you enjoy a diverse role with plenty of variation whilst working on and off Campus, this is the role for you!
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children Blue Card and National Police Check is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.
If you would like to find out more about the role and have a confidential discussion, please call Katherine Burlinson on 0459877158 or Katherine.Burlinson@findstaff.com.au. Alternatively, please apply at findstaff.com.au/vacancies.