Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Career Development Consultant (CDC) – Maroochydore
We have an exciting newly created opportunity for dynamic and passionate Career Development Consultant to join us on our journey as we continue to grow. This is a full time opportunity to start ASAP, with an office base or the option to work from home your role will be primarily servicing the Maroochydore – Sunshine Coast area.
About the role
As a Mas Career Development Consultant (CDC), you will be part of our high preforming Mas National Career Advice service team; where success is built on working together to a deliver high quality, free and tailored support service to our clients.
You will love and have experience in business development as you will build you client base combined with a passion for supporting and guiding your clients towards their right career path. This position will bring new and exciting challenges every day; in which you will provide impartial, current and personalised career advice using up to date and comprehensive screening, testing and job matching tools.
You will also:
- Provide onsite support to Students, Teachers, Career Counsellors and Consultants.
- Liaise with Schools, Community Organisations, Job Network Providers and Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s).
- Speak at Career Expos & events to promote VET and Career Advice services.
- Undertake initial assessment and screening all potential Career Advice candidates.
- Provide individual career advice and pathway support to clients in person, phone or email.
You love seeing your clients start on their right career path. You are committed, empathetic and understanding, taking the time to understand people’s story, always ensuring the advice you provide will work for them.
You will also bring:
- Proven experience in VET &/or Employment sectors plus current knowledge of career development & guidance ( highly regarded)
- Strong transferable skill set from another industry i.e. business development/ sales
- An existing network of contacts in the sector and ability to grow these.
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Motivated and successful in achieving personal and team KPI’s.
- Self-motivated & driven, with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a National team
- Ability to interpret and understand relevant government legislation & guidelines.
- Certificate IV in Career Development (highly regarded) or willingness to undertake studies as required for the role.
- Current knowledge of the Key Priority Groups including, Indigenous people, School-Based, Mature Age People, Disability, Unemployed, Youth and Skills
We are a non-for-profit business, part of IntoWork Group and well regarded as an Industry Leader providing high quality Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services. At Mas National, we pride ourselves on the high quality service and support we have delivered to our Apprentices, Trainees and Employers across Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and Queensland for over 20 years.
Mas National is proud to be being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation. We are looking forward to our new Career Development Consultant joining the team.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children Card and National Police Check is required and can be arranged.
You will also need to hold a current and valid Driver’s Licence for your state/ territory. A company car is included in the package due to the travel requirement of the role.
Click APPLY or for more information please contact Katherine Burlinson on 0459877158 or at Katherine.Burlinson@findstaff.com.au.