Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Career Development Consultant
Help your local community find their passion! Mas National are currently seeking a full time Career Development Consultant to service the Gippsland region. This rewarding position allows you to work with people from all walks of life in group and one on one settings.
About the company:
Mas, part of IntoWork Australia, is a not for profit business providing employment and training opportunities for individuals and communities across Australia. Mas are contracted by the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment to deliver Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services across multiple states.
Our knowledgeable and passionate team support employers and individuals holistically from pre-commencement through to completion of an apprenticeship or traineeship
About the position:
Mas Career Development Consultants deliver the MAS Experience Career Advice service which is a free and tailored support service to help our clients discover the right career path. Career Development Consultants assist our clients by identifying career options, providing impartial advice and personalised support with the assistance of comprehensive screening, testing and job matching tools.
- Career Advice – provide one on one and group career advice and pathway support to clients
- Maintain knowledge of the Key Priority Groups including, Indigenous people, School-Based, Mature Age People, Disability, Unemployed, Youth and Skills Shortages areas
- Assist with suitable employment or training options, including referrals to non-apprenticeship pathways where appropriate
- Create and maintain relationships with local community and education centres
What we can offer you:
- A fully serviced company car
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent workplace culture
- The opportunity for career development within Mas & IntoWork Australia
- A rewarding role within an industry leading business, at an exciting period of expansion!
Skills and experience required:
- Certificate IV in Career Development or higher or be willing to undertake studies
- Experience in VET, Education, Employment Services, Career Development Services, Recruitment or Business Development (required)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Proven ability to generate new business leads (required)
- Proven ability to deliver group presentations to various stakeholders
- Current driver’s license (required)
How to apply:
MAS National are proud to be being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Click APPLY or email Hannah.email@example.com for more information
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children and National Police Checks are required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant