Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Business Development Manager – Recruitment
FindStaff is proudly part of the IntoWork Australia Group.
We are currently embarking upon an exciting new phase of growth and change combining all of our labour hire businesses into one, Findstaff.
As part of this we have fantastic opportunities in Melbourne, Adelaide & Sydney for highly motivated and skilled Business Development Managers, who are looking for a fresh new challenge, to join our team.
About the Role
Your role will play a key part in our strategic growth plan, as we combine the skills, expertise and portfolios of our recruitment businesses into one company – this will create huge scope and opportunity in the Labour hire/ Blue Collar space.
Recruitment is fast paced, exciting with never a dull moment, we present an opportunity to join a fresh start and high performers will be presented with opportunities over time for growth within the business and group.
You will also:
- Engage with & grow your networks to secure recruitment opportunities within i.e. Manufacturing, Construction, Warehouse & Logistics
- Build relationships & engage with key internal & external stakeholders
- Leverage off existing clientele existing from within the group and interstate colleagues
- Create a large pool of prospective new business contacts through high quality calls and visits, LinkedIn sales navigator, marketing campaign leads, previous clients that are currently inactive.
- Contribute to company processes & procedures
You have a strong broad skill set that sets you up for success; a true professional with a strong reputation for being an innovative, driven and achieving real outcomes in business growth and development. You believe by providing and delivering on what you promise to your clients will ultimately create long term success.
You will also bring:
- Proven experience in a similar role, with experience in Sales/ Business Development
- Existing networks and the ability to grow these in i.e. Labour hire, Blue collar sectors
- Strong decision making, negotiation & influencing skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & stakeholder management skills
- A positive can-do attitude with the ability to work autonomously & as part of a team
What’s on offer:
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to join a large group with over 1,000 employees
- Collaborative sales environment
- Group sales database for leverage of new clientele
- Extremely competitive salary package
- All the tools to make you successful: phone, laptop, etag, flexible working conditions.
These roles are full time permanent positions, based in Melbourne (Northcote) Sydney (Parramatta), SA (Adelaide) reporting to the National Operations Manager.
Please note: A police & working with children check will be required for the successful candidate. You will require a full drivers licence as travel is a required as part of the role.
FindStaff prides itself on being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation. We are looking forward to our new Business Development Managers joining the team.
Click APPLY or for more information please contact Brett Crapper on 0419000017 to find out more about the role