Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Business Development Manager
We are currently embarking upon an exciting new phase of growth and change combining all of our labour hire businesses into one, Findstaff.
Due to this, fantastic new opportunities have arisen in Canberra and Perth for highly motivated and skilled Business Development Managers to join our team.
About the Role
Your role will play a key part in our strategic growth plan, as we combine the skills, expertise and portfolios of our recruitment businesses into one company – this will create huge scope and opportunity in the Labour hire space.
Recruitment is fast paced, exciting with never a dull moment, we present an opportunity to join a fresh start and high performers will be presented with opportunities over time for growth within the business and group.
You will also:
- Engage with & grow your networks to secure recruitment opportunities within blue and white collar industries
- Building and maintaining long term relationships & engage with key internal & external stakeholders
- Leverage off existing clientele existing from within the group and interstate colleagues
- Create a large pool of prospective new business contacts through high quality calls and visits, LinkedIn sales navigator, marketing campaign leads, previous clients that are currently inactive.
- Contribute to company processes & procedures
You have a strong broad skill set that sets you up for success; a true professional with a strong reputation for being an innovative, driven and achieving real outcomes in business growth and development. You believe by providing and delivering on what you promise to your clients will ultimately create long term success.
You will also bring:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in Sales/ Business Development
- Existing networks and the ability to leverage these
- Well developed decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal & stakeholder management skills
- Working collaboratively with fellow staff members
What’s on offer:
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to join a large group with over 1,000 employees
- Collaborative sales environment
- Group sales database for leverage of new clientele
- Extremely competitive salary package
- All the tools to make you successful: phone, laptop, etag, flexible working conditions.
Please note: A police & working with children check will be required for the successful candidate. You will require a full drivers licence as travel is a required as part of the role.
FindStaff prides itself on being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation. We are looking forward to our new Business Development Managers joining the team.