Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Business Consultant – Metro Victoria
Business Consultants – Metro VIC
Mas, part of IntoWork Australia, is a not for profit business providing employment and training opportunities for individuals and communities across Australia.
Mas are contracted by the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment to deliver Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services across multiple states. Our knowledgeable and passionate team support employers, relevant stakeholders and individuals from pre-commencement through to completion of an apprenticeship/traineeship. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, innovative and energetic team players to join our expanding team of Business Consultants in Victoria.
Business Consultants develop new business opportunities by promoting apprenticeship/traineeship pathways to meet Australian workforce development needs. Business Consultants provide account management for employers and apprentices/trainees through provision of advice, training contract administration and monitoring.
Our Business Consultants are committed to the delivery of the Australian Apprenticeship Support services to our clients as well as displaying excellent communication and business development skills.
- Identify employment opportunities leading to an apprenticeship/traineeship pathway
- Identify upskilling opportunities through apprenticeship and traineeship pathways
- Develop and maintain strong industry links and stakeholder engagement
- Promote business growth within Mas National and the IntoWork group
- Monitor active Apprentices and Trainees supporting them through to a successful completion
Successful candidates will need to have:
- An alignment with Mas and IntoWork Values
- An understanding of the Australian Apprenticeship system and VET sector
- Proven experience in a business development or similar role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service to clients
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Highly motivated and outcome focused
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Current driver’s license
One entry level Business Consultant role is available – this will be a Trainee position. Please ensure a cover letter is attached advising which position you wish to be considered for.
These autonomous positions are exceptionally rewarding and include a company maintained vehicle, phone and laptop.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children and National Police Checks are required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.
MAS National is proud to be being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation. We are looking forward to our new Business Consultant joining the team.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
A current Working with Children Blue Card and National Police Check is required to start the position.