Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
At Mas National, we pride ourselves on the high quality service and support we have delivered to our Apprentices, Trainees and Employers across Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania and Queensland for over 20 years.
We are a non-for-profit business, part of IntoWork Group and well regarded as an Industry Leader in providing high quality Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services. Currently we are looking for an outstanding Business Consultant to join us on our journey; the role is a full time, located in South East Melbourne, to start ASAP.
About the role
As a Mas Business Consultant, you will deliver an account management service for employers and apprentices/trainees, providing tailored advice, training contract administration and monitoring. Your innovative business development skills and success in creating new business opportunities is driven by your enthusiasm and passion for working in the Australian Apprenticeship system and VET sector.
In the role, you will also:
- Identify employment opportunities through promoting apprenticeship/traineeship pathways to meet Australian workforce development needs.
- Identify upskilling opportunities through apprenticeship and traineeship pathways.
- Develop and maintain strong industry links and stakeholder engagement.
- Promote business growth within MAS National, AGA and the IntoWork group.
- Monitor & support active Apprentices and Trainees through to a successful completion.
As a self-motivated individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude, you thrive in a varied and busy role, where each day brings new challenges. Your values underpin what you do, you are highly successful in achieving KPI’s but ultimately do this to contribute to the success of your team, always achieving results in the right way.
You will also ideally bring:
- A strong understanding of the Australian Apprenticeship system and VET sector.
- Proven experience in a business development or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service to clients.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a National team.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children Card and National Police Check is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.
MAS National is proud to be being a supportive, flexible and inclusive organisation. We are looking forward to our new Business Consultant joining the team.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
A current Working with Children Blue Card and National Police Check is required to start the position.