Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
IntoWork Australia are currently seeking an experienced Brand Strategist to join their team in Northcote. This is a permanent, full time position.
About the Company:
IntoWork Australia is a vibrant and dynamic national group of 11 companies with over 1,000 staff providing excellence in working with businesses, government and individuals. Through our 11 brands, we deliver a range of services including Apprentice & Trainee employment, Labour Hire, Recruitment, Training and Disability Services. IntoWork Australia supports a vision of vibrant futures for communities to thrive through integrated workforce solutions and enabling choice for individuals.
About the role:
The Brand Strategist is responsible for devising, implementing and maintaining the marketing and communication plans for a collection of sub-brands within the IntoWork group. The Brand Strategist will develop innovative marketing strategies, and lead the project management, utilising internal and external resources.
The position will work collaboratively with other Brand Strategists and the specialists within the Marketing team. The role will evaluate and analyse campaigns to ensure that the business objectives are being met, and campaign performance is continually improved upon. The Brand Strategist will be responsible for the ongoing account management of sub-brands within the IntoWork group.
- Develop and project manage specific marketing campaigns for sub-brands in consultation with the relevant business leaders.
- Ensure marketing campaigns are linked to the overall strategic IntoWork Australia plan and identify opportunities for scalability and cross promotion of campaigns.
- Evaluate marketing campaign and channel effectiveness through monitoring and analysis, and provide appropriate reports to Business Leaders and the Marketing Manager on the campaign outcomes.
- Ensure marketing strategies retain a customer focus, supporting the delivery of outcomes as identified by the business area.
- Provide advice based upon feasibility research into new communication channels.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, focused on delivering outcomes
- Experience managing marketing projects, with a focus on analysis, evaluation and recommendations
- Experience with key social media and Search Advertising channels
- Target orientated and outcome focussed
- Tertiary qualification in media, marketing or related discipline
It is a requirement of the position to undertake a National Police Check prior to appointment. In some States and Territories a Working with Children Check may also be required.
If you meet all of the above criteria, please ‘Apply for this job’