Boilermaker / 1st Class Welder
Long term career opportunity
Commitment to a good work-life balance
O/T on each shift
Our client is seeking a trade qualified Boilermakers / 1st Class Welders who enjoy working to the highest standards while meeting production deadlines.
Ongoing day and afternoon shifts with O/T available on each shift.
- 2 years + experience in a similar role
- Relevant Trade qualification – Boilermaker/ Welder
- Demonstration structural steel experience
- Demonstrated MIG welding experience
- Ability to interpret drawings and work to specs.
- Strong commitment and adherence of WH&S practices
- Physically fit and ability to pass medical including D&A
- Current drivers licence with own transport
- Available for day shifts 0600 – 1530 and afternoon shifts 3PM-1AM
- Available for an immediate start
Don’t delay, there are limited number of these shifts available! APPLY TODAY!
Apply online @ www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au GO TO JOBS Boilermaker/ 1st Class Welder and APPLY NOW!