Automotive Trainer – Mackay
IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organisation that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Automotive Trainer to deliver high quality training & assessment services to all students. This is a full time permanent role based in Mackay, Qld. As a trainer you will be required to train and assess Apprentices, Trainees and VET in schools within the Automotive trade.
This is a great chance to join a highly supportive team and work for a well-established organisation, whilst creating unbreakable bonds with your students!
- Develop effective working relationships with students and staff.
- Monitor Training plans and student progress to ensure timely completion within milestone dates
- Maintain a high level of compliance and participate in internal and external audits when required
- Coordinate and deliver the training program to students
- Perform workplace Assessments
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement of RTO programs
What you will bring
- 3 years’ experience in training for an RTO (desired)
- Trade qualification in the Automotive industry
- TAE40110 or TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Ability to engage, inspire and support students throughout their learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Reasonable level of computer skills
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. A current Working with Children Blue Card and National Police Check is required and can be arranged for the suitable applicant.
To be considered for this position you will need to complete an application/registration form online. Please visit our Intowork Recruitment website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and apply now.
Applications not completed through the Intowork Recruitment website will not be treated as a priority.
If you have any questions in relation to this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org