Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 16
Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /home/intowork/domains/intoworkrecruitment.com.au/public_html/wp-content/themes/intowork-recruitment-fdn/single-wpbb_job.php on line 17
Our client is a well-known vehicle auctioneering company which operates Australia wide. They pride themselves on being a values-driven company, committed to building strong relationships and a workplace culture where people and relationships matter
Our client is looking for a reliable, customer friendly and fast learner to support the administration team for this growing organisation. This full time permanent role is Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm. Location is Belmore Branch NSW. Your key responsibilities would include:
- Liaising with customers and clients via calls and emails
- Data entry & purchase orders
- Booking transport purchase orders
- General administrative duties
- Administrative experience an advantage
- High attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures quickly
- Excellent customer service skills and business relationship management
- The ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Able to work effectively as part of a close knit team as well as independently
- $55,000 – $60,000 plus Super
- Full time work with ASAP start
- On the job training to make you an expert in your area
- Supportive place of work & positive team culture
FindStaff provides comprehensive employment solutions across both blue and white collar industries. FindStaff have over 30 years’ involvement in sourcing professional, experienced and astute candidates for businesses of all sizes & requirements.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Should your application be successful you will be contacted by our Recruitment Team via phone or by email.
Successful candidates will have to complete an online on boarding application.